Package contains demo with Vuforia.
AR Shadow & Unity: Getting started from scratch
Package has customized prefabs: ARGround & ARDirectionalLight.
So just use them for your scene & enjoy.
- Go to Edit > Project Settings > Quality.
- Choose Default Quality Level for a target platform.
- Shadow Projection = Close Fit.
- Shadow Distance = 400.
- Create Plane (ARGround prefab).
- Place plane on the marker (a bit higher) if you use marker AR like Vuforia. If you use markerless AR (e.g. AR Camera GYRO) then place the plane on your origin so you can see the shadows.
- Resize plane for all your active area of game action.
- Attach ARShadow material with ARShadowSurface shader (AR/ARShadowSurface) to the Plane.
- Cutout = 1.
- Create Direction Light (ARDirectionalLight prefab).
- Intensity = 1.5 or 1.0.
- Shadow Type = Soft Shadows.
- Strength = 0.323.
- Bias = 0.13.
- Normal Bias = 0.
- Near Plane = 0.9.
- Press Play and see the AR shadows from objects.
Tutorial with AR Camera GYRO
See the documentation for Vuforia.
More Video & Photo
Package Is a Part of
— iOS on iPhone 6.
— Android on Lenovo A606.
First of all, read the docs.
If it didn’t help, get the support.