I have developed some Unity Assets that use Vuforia and Augmented Reality.
Here they are.
Unity 2017.2 integrates the Vuforia Engine.
You can learn more about new pipeline on Vuforia Developer Portal.
AR Menu & AR Business Card
AR Menu — 3D Menu for AR Gaming.
AR Business Card — an interactive tool for communication with customers on business negotiations.
The video contains English subtitles, so just turn them on.
Why does not Vuforia work?
- Vuforia Developer Portal > Develop > License Manager > Get Development Key.
- Go to Window > Vuforia Configuration > App License Key > Paste your Key.
- File > Save Project.
Build & Run on mobile
If you have errors when you try to make a build for mobile platform:
- Go to Unity Editor > Player Settings > Target Platform > XR Settings.
- Check the “Vuforia Augmented Reality Supported”.
- Vuforia runs in all scenes (Fixed in Unity 2018.1 with Vuforia 7.1).
First of all, read the documentation.
If it didn’t help, get the support.