First of all, read the docs. If it didn’t help, get the support.
I am here to help you and to improve my products for the best.
Response time can be up to 3 business days.
Get Support for Unity Assets
If you find a bug or you can’t use the asset as you need, please first contact me (in English or in Russian) before leaving a review to the asset store.
Important: Include your Invoice Number in your message.
Invoice Number is needed in order to identify you as my customer.
Please fill in all the form fields in great detail to get fast and effective support.
Alternative Contact Way: email@example.com.
How to get the Invoice Number?
- Old Unity Asset Store > Your Avatar Icon > Credit Card / PayPal > Description > Invoice Number.
- New Unity Asset Store > Your Avatar Icon > My Orders > Invoice Number.
- If a list of purchases is empty, then: Your Avatar Icon > Revert to Old Store
At the time of purchase, you should have received an email along with the invoice number.
If you can’t get Invoice Number with Way 1 and Way 2, email Unity Support, and they will help you.
Where are Missing Features of Unity Asset I’ve bought?
You need to download asset into the latest Unity version (or higher), which asset was released for.
To check target Unity version you need:
- Open “Supported Unity versions” Tab on Asset Page in Unity Asset Store.
- Find higher Unity version.
Free Unity Assets
Check Free Unity Assets page.
Dear Developer, I am here to provide you the best experience to create amazing games and apps with Unity. If the asset you purchased has bugs and I can’t fixed them then you are eligible to request a refund.
If you have questions before purchasing you can just email me and I will answer you to all your questions.
There is no trial (demo) license. You can’t buy the asset for testing purposes, test it and request the refund.
Before requesting a refund
- Read the asset’s documentation;
- Check the asset’s comments page, as you may find a solution to your issue there;
- Contact the author by Email;
- Ensure the asset is being used for its intended function and purpose (check the asset description), Eg. is the asset meant to be compatible with your Unity software version? (if not — contact the author, the updated version will be released as soon as possible).
Why a refund may not be given
If the item is materially similar to the description, screenshots, video promo and works the way it should, there is generally no obligation to provide a refund in situations like the following:
- you don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it;
- the item did not meet your expectations;
- you simply change your mind;
- you bought an item by mistake;
- you do not have sufficient expertise to use the item;
- you ask for goodwill.