AR Masker App 😀 Create AR Masks — Face Filters
AR Masker (iOS, Android) — Photo/Video App for Mobiles with Augmented Reality, Face Recognition (AR Face Tracking) & Your Own Mask Creating.
Features of AR Masker
AR Masker brings the enchanting Power of Augmented Reality into your amazing Media Content:
- Express Yourself with 1 AR Mask (Custom Texture) & Unlimited Variations of Appearance.
- Create Your Own AR Masks: Load Media (Photos & Videos) from Phone Gallery to Your Face in Real-time.
- Control Media Parameters as you want.
- Take Photos & Record Videos.
- Share Content with Friends in Social Networks.
AR Masks (AR Face Filters)
Custom Texture (Photo, Video)
AR Mask Custom Texture allows you to get Unlimited Variations of Appearance by Loading Textures (Photos, Videos) from Phone Gallery to Your Face.
- Offset X & Y,
- Tiling X & Y,
- Head Text.
Change Texture Wrap Mode (Repeat & Clamp): Create interesting Art Mask in 1-click, especially for Videos with plenty of Colors on Edges.
Main Parameters are Toggles at the bottom of the Screen that can control the State of AR Mask.
- Scrolling of Parameters with Auto Activating & Snapping to the Screen Center.
- Parameter Reset When Second Click on Toggle for Activated Parameter.
Target Parameter Tool is showing on the right side of screen when switching to the target parameter. With the tool you can control a state of target parameter.
Normalized Numeric Value (it can be from 0 to 1).
Color and Transparency in RGB, HSV and HSL modes.
You can’t change the black color.
Entered Text will be shown in target place.
Screen Tap Experience can control additional parameter.
Side Parameters are Buttons at the left of Screen:
- Media Uploading (video, photo) from Phone Gallery to Mask.
- Reset (all Parameters to default values).
Unified Button Camera Record is intended for Every Camera Mode:
- Photo: Take Photo,
- Video: Start Video Recording. You can Stop Video Recording by Tap on Screen.
Photos are saved automatically to Photos (iOS) or Gallery (Android) when you take a shot.
You can share a photo with button in left bottom corner.
Videos with Voice using a microphone can be played, trimmed, saved, and shared in Preview Window after Stopping Recording.
Permission Request (“Allow screen recording”) is called once per App Session.
Videos are saved automatically to Gallery after Stopping Recording.
Permission Request (“Start casting and recording”) is called once per App Session.
Why is the subscription status displayed incorrectly?
- Check Your Subscription Status in the primary source:
- iOS: App Store subscriptions center;
- Android: Google Play subscriptions center.
- If Subscription Status differs from primary source then Restart (Close & Open Again) the App with Active Internet Connection.
- iOS: iPhone X or higher.
- Android: ARCore Support.
- Active Internet Connection.
|Coin Price: Photo||1||0|
|Coin Price: Video||2||0|
|Duration||–||+ (Monthly: Auto-Renewable)|
|Duration Managing||–||+ (Only you can manage your subscription in|
App Store subscriptions center (iOS) or
Google Play subscriptions center (Android))
Coins — in-game currency to Take Photo & Record Videos.
You can earn coins by watching ads in App Shop.
You don’t need coins when you have Active Subscription.
First, read the latest docs on this page.
If it didn’t help, get the support.
Check the current version on Apple App Store or Google Play.
The latest versions will be added as soon as possible.
- New Button: Reset (customizations are saved now when uploading new media);
- Improved Parameters;
- Android: Fixed Video Recording: no Vertical Black Lines on sides for some devices;
- Android: Fixed Media on Face: no Mirroring.
- New Parameter: Color (Transparency is here now),
- New Parameter: Head Text.
- Release on Apple App Store & Google Play.
Made with Unity
AR Masker is Made with Unity game engine using next Unity Assets:
- Internet Reachability Verifier;
- Simple IAP System;
- Native Gallery, Camera, Share;
- Cross Platform Replay Kit;
- Advanced Color Picker for Unity UI.
AR Masker App 😀 Create AR Masks — Face Filters: Face App #1
AR Masker (iOS, Android) — Photo/Video App for Mobiles with Augmented Reality, Face Recognition (AR Face Tracking) & Your Own Mask Creating. Made with Unity.
Operating System: iOS, Android
Application Category: Multimedia