Features of AR Masker
AR Masker brings the enchanting Power of Augmented Reality into your amazing Media Content:
- Express Yourself with 1 AR Mask (Custom Texture) & Unlimited Variations of Appearance.
- Create Your Own AR Masks: Load Media (Photos & Videos) from Phone Gallery to Your Face in Real-time.
- Control Media Parameters as you want.
- Take Photos & Record Videos.
- Share Content with Friends in Social Networks.
AR Masks (AR Face Filters)
Custom Texture (Photo, Video)
AR Mask Custom Texture allows you to get Unlimited Variations of Appearance by Loading Textures (Photos, Videos) from Phone Gallery to Your Face.
- Offset X & Y,
- Tiling X & Y,
- Head Text.
Change Texture Wrap Mode (Repeat & Clamp): Create interesting Art Mask in 1-click, especially for Videos with plenty of Colors on Edges.
AR Masker App implements Instagram-style UI (Masks\Stories) to provide users familiar & seamless UX right after App Launch.
Main Parameters are Toggles at the bottom of Screen that can control State of AR Mask.
- Scrolling of Parameters with Auto Activating & Snapping to the Screen Center.
- Parameter Reset When Second Click on Toggle for Activated Parameter.
Target Parameter Tool is showing on the right side of screen when switching to the target parameter. With the tool you can control a state of target parameter.
Normalized Numeric Value (it can be from 0 to 1).
Color and Transparency in RGB, HSV and HSL modes.
You can’t change the black color.
Entered Text will be shown in target place.
Screen Tap Experience can control additional parameter.
Side Parameters are Buttons at the left of Screen that is used for media (photo, video) uploading from Phone Gallery to Mask.
Unified Button Camera Record is intended for Every Camera Mode:
- Photo: Take Photo,
- Video: Start Video Recording. You can Stop Video Recording by Tap on Screen.
Photos are saved automatically to Photos (iOS) or Gallery (Android) when you take a shot.
You can share a photo with button in left bottom corner.
Videos with Voice using a microphone can be played, trimmed, saved, and shared in Preview Window after Stopping Recording.
Permission Request (“Allow screen recording”) is called once per App Session.
Videos are saved automatically to Gallery after Stopping Recording.
Permission Request (“Start casting and recording”) is called once per App Session.
Why is the subscription status displayed incorrectly?
- Check Your Subscription Status in the primary source:
- If Subscription Status differs from primary source then Restart (Close & Open Again) the App with Active Internet Connection.
- iOS: iPhone X or higher.
- Android: ARCore Support.
- Active Internet Connection.
|Coin Price: Photo||1||0|
|Coin Price: Video||2||0|
|Duration||–||+ (Monthly: Auto-Renewable)|
|Duration Managing||–||+ (Only you can manage your subscription in|
App Store subscriptions center (iOS) or
Google Play subscriptions center (Android))
Coins — in-game currency to Take Photo & Record Videos.
You can earn coins by watching ads in App Shop.
You don’t need coins when you have Active Subscription.
First, read the latest docs on this page.
If it didn’t help, get the support.
- New Parameter: Color (Transparency is here now),
- New Parameter: Head Text.
Made with Unity
AR Masker is Made with Unity game engine using next Unity Assets:
- AR Masks (it has separate docs; current page is not the docs/demo of this asset);
- Internet Reachability Verifier;
- Simple IAP System;
- Native Gallery, Camera, Share;
- Cross Platform Replay Kit;
- Advanced Color Picker for Unity UI.
AR Masker 😀 Create AR Masks — Face Filters — Face App #1
AR Masker (iOS, Android) — Photo/Video App for Mobiles with Augmented Reality, Face Recognition (AR Face Tracking) & Your Own Mask Creating. Made with Unity.
Operating System: iOS, Android
Application Category: Multimedia