The Package contains a Demo with Plane Detection (AR Foundation) & Object Placement using Unity’s new Input System.
AR Shadow Shader is a part of Unity Assets
Getting started with AR Shadow
Folders & Files in package by default:
- Makaka Games,
If you have any issues with the first launch then just Reach Support with Invoice Number and Get Help.
If you read this tutorial from PDF, first check the latest docs online to get actual information.
- Create a new Unity Project with Unity 2021.1
- File > Build Settings > iOS/Android > Switch Platform.
- Download and import AR Shadow into Unity.
- Warning Window: Click “Install/Upgrade” for Package Manager Dependencies.
- Restart Unity Editor.
- Open Scene: Makaka Games > AR > AR Shadow > Scenes > Demo.
- Build for Mobile.
AR Shadow and Any AR Engine
AR Shadow works independently and does not require a specific AR engine.
Tested with Mobile Devices
Real Testing is only on Real Device.
- iOS on iPhone 6, 8, XS Max;
- Android on Samsung Galaxy A71.
- UWP on Microsoft Surface Pro 5 & Acer Switch 5.
Check the current version on Asset Store.
The latest versions will be added as soon as possible.
- Unity 2021.1 version.