Augmented Reality | Documentation | Unity AR Assets
Getting started from scratch
- Go to Edit > Project Settings > Quality.
- Choose Default Quality Level for a target platform.
- Shadow Projection = Close Fit.
- Shadow Distance = 3000.
- Create Plane.
- Place plane on the marker if you use Vuforia. If you use markerless AR (e.g. AR Camera GYRO) then place the plane on your origin so you can see the shadows.
- Resize plane for all your active area of game action.
- Attach AR_ShadowMaterial with AR_ShadowSurfaceShader (AR/AR_Shadow) to the Plane.
- Cutout = 1.
- Create Direction Light.
- Intensity = 1.5.
- Shadow Type = Soft Shadows.
- Strength = 0.323.
- Bias = 0.13.
- Normal Bias = 0.
- Near Plane = 0.9.
- Press Play and see the AR shadows from objects.
- INPUT.GYRO.ATTITUDE returns zero values on Motorola Moto G4 and G5.
- INPUT.GYRO is extremely laggy on Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge and S8 with Android 7.0.
- INPUT.GYRO.ATTITUDE returns acceleration’s values: Fixed in Unity 2017.2.
Vote on these issues and comment them. It’s important for Unity Team, so users should pay them attention to the situation.
If you find a bug or you can’t use the asset as you need, please first send us an email to email@example.com (in English or in Russian) before leaving a review to the asset store.
Important: Include your Invoice Number in the email.
We are here to help and to improve our plugin for the best.
Response time can be up to 3 business days.
How to get the Invoice Number?
- Old Unity Asset Store > Your Avatar Icon > Credit Card / PayPal > Description > Invoice Number.
- New Unity Asset Store > Your Avatar Icon > My Orders > Invoice Number.
- If a list of purchases is empty, then: Your Avatar Icon > Revert to Old Store
At the time of purchase, you should have received an email along with the invoice number.